Monday, May 5, 2014



"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
- Audrey Hepburn

Going grocery shopping at Chanel Fall 2014

Backstage pose at Elie Saab Haute Couture

"I fell off my pink cloud with a thud."
- Elizabeth Taylor
Pastel pink at Gucci Fall Winter 2014
 “We got into an argument over the color of love. I said it was pink, and he said it was red. So you see, I had no other choice but to stab him.
”       
― Jarod Kintz, My love can only occupy one person at a time

Alexander McQueen Fall 2014 

“I snorted a whole bag of powdered pink flamingoes, and it was enough to power me through my blues.
”
― Jarod Kintz, If you bring the booze and food, I'll bring the thirst and hunger
 
Enjoy today, enjoy pink! ~
Images from vogue.com, style.com and tumblr.com (yes, not mine)
Quotes from goodreads.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.