Sunday, March 23, 2014

A work week lies ahead and Monday should not be thought as the beginning of stress.

I'm a commuter and I travel from South to North! Almost, well I ride the MRT from the first station  (Taft Avenue) to the last station, North Avenue. From there, Im only one ride away from work.

I dont find commuting a hassle, though it's tiring yes. I read while on the way and sometimes observing the streets is entertaining as well. When I look out the window and see different people, some going to work, others are sitting in front of their houses, children running.. I think, what if I was there? What if I live in that place?

I also admire some people I see, the way they dress, their styles. So, when I arrive at home or at the office, I have all these thoughts and I turn them into inspiration.

 Speaking of street style, one of the models I admire is Freja Beha Erichsen. Her staples are graphic tees, biker jackets and boots. And yes, lots of black.


My favorite look! Rock and roll chic! 
In leather jeans

Street Style Beuty
In denim Brushed hair



After Celine S/S 2010

All black outfit is one of my favorite looks. I'll take Freja for an Inspiration. <3

Images from frontrowview.
~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.